HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
htownsteve
Over 1,000,000 Women Served
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : duuhhh.....
Humor : sshhhhh.....you'll wake your mother!

PostSubject: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:31 am

Oh My Fucking GOD!!!!!!

Or, for those of you losers on Twitter.........OMFG!!!!!

let me staRT with the mom....

40-50 something-----crows feet like the Grand Canyon
daughter.....looks like she'd suck a dick through a water hose
boyfriend........missing ALL his bottom teeth. ALL
boyfriend/person of interest..........."Deliverence" extra....SERIOUSLY.......Deliverience extra
SIDEBAR.....THIS FUCKING DUDE STANDS AROUND IN THE DRIVEWAY HOLDING A CUP!

Is it a dipcup? Is it a "trailer Park Boys" cup?

FOR REAL.....I got up around 8:00 AM, and "Rufus" was standing in the driveway, holding a cup.
At 10:00 AM.....Bu8ford got a jump-start from nerighbor number two
At 12:00 Noon...Bubba asked ME for a jump


I'd go on, but I'm fucking gassed. Been F-disking and starting over since last night.

Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-08-14
Location : New Joysey
Humor : I have a sense of one.

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:37 am

That's a novel way to beg for bucks. Stand in your own driveway with a cup.

I am on Twitter but I never go there. I had to join to get involved with some other project.
I don't get all that, and facebook too, tho thats kinda kool in a way. But Twitter?
Seems a bit much to be interested in what people think and say on a minute to minute basis. I dont give a shit and if they are interested in what I am up to they have a problem.

_________________
Hi, Im actor Troy McClure,...you might remember me from such self-help videos as
"SMOKE YOURSELF THIN" and "GET CONFIDENT, STUPID!"....
Back to top Go down
htownsteve
Over 1,000,000 Women Served
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : duuhhh.....
Humor : sshhhhh.....you'll wake your mother!

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:49 am

Now that I'm not brain-dead, lemme start over:

MOM.....basically looks like Lakerat's avatar, with 10X as much make-up. Imagine a 40-year-old stripper in a downpour, after her undergarments are released. 200 LBS of woman crammed into a 130-LB woman's clothes, with racoon eyes and the San andreas Fault coming from the corners of her eyes.
Don't let me forget her Platinum blonde hair, complete with the skunk-stripe on the back.

SON: overall-wearing, no bottom teeth-having, driveway dweller. Looks like someone from "Deliverance" (IM SERIOUS....looks like the dude who fucked Ned Beatty). Stands in the driveway ALL DAY, holding a cup of what I assume to be dip-drool (judging from his teeth).

DAUGHTER: Claims she graduated, looks like she's 14 years old. Her BF is a wigger who's pants are on the ground.


Basically, they came over ion day one to borrow a wrench. No Problemo, UNTIL mom started in about how she didn't know how to do yada yada yada.

THEN.....I seen 'em get THREE jump-starts in THREE days (buy a fucking battery, already!)
And they got the stones to ask HTOWN for a jump!

I told em, I don't give jumps, BUT, I got a battery-charger. SO......I let them borrow the BC.

TODAY, MRSH asks me, "Did I get the BC back?"

Know what? I didn't. Know why? Simple.

For the cost of a (20-year-old) battery-charger, I don't have to deal with Vegas' cousins ever again.

Ya feel me?


Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : Does anyone still have questions about that?
Humor : Not entirely mature

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:03 am

htownsteve wrote:
Now that I'm not brain-dead, lemme start over:

MOM.....basically looks like Lakerat's avatar, with 10X as much make-up. Imagine a 40-year-old stripper in a downpour, after her undergarments are released. 200 LBS of woman crammed into a 130-LB woman's clothes, with racoon eyes and the San andreas Fault coming from the corners of her eyes.
Don't let me forget her Platinum blonde hair, complete with the skunk-stripe on the back.

SON: overall-wearing, no bottom teeth-having, driveway dweller. Looks like someone from "Deliverance" (IM SERIOUS....looks like the dude who fucked Ned Beatty). Stands in the driveway ALL DAY, holding a cup of what I assume to be dip-drool (judging from his teeth).

DAUGHTER: Claims she graduated, looks like she's 14 years old. Her BF is a wigger who's pants are on the ground.


Basically, they came over ion day one to borrow a wrench. No Problemo, UNTIL mom started in about how she didn't know how to do yada yada yada.

THEN.....I seen 'em get THREE jump-starts in THREE days (buy a fucking battery, already!)
And they got the stones to ask HTOWN for a jump!

I told em, I don't give jumps, BUT, I got a battery-charger. SO......I let them borrow the BC.

TODAY, MRSH asks me, "Did I get the BC back?"

Know what? I didn't. Know why? Simple.

For the cost of a (20-year-old) battery-charger, I don't have to deal with Vegas' cousins ever again. Ya feel me?



LOL....those aren't my cousins, those are the offspring your Mom made with me when we were both on acid. Go give your sisters and brother a big kiss on the mouth. Try not to get your tongue piercings locked together, will ya?
Back to top Go down
htownsteve
Over 1,000,000 Women Served
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : duuhhh.....
Humor : sshhhhh.....you'll wake your mother!

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:11 am

lasvegasguy wrote:
htownsteve wrote:
Now that I'm not brain-dead, lemme start over:

MOM.....basically looks like Lakerat's avatar, with 10X as much make-up. Imagine a 40-year-old stripper in a downpour, after her undergarments are released. 200 LBS of woman crammed into a 130-LB woman's clothes, with racoon eyes and the San andreas Fault coming from the corners of her eyes.
Don't let me forget her Platinum blonde hair, complete with the skunk-stripe on the back.

SON: overall-wearing, no bottom teeth-having, driveway dweller. Looks like someone from "Deliverance" (IM SERIOUS....looks like the dude who fucked Ned Beatty). Stands in the driveway ALL DAY, holding a cup of what I assume to be dip-drool (judging from his teeth).

DAUGHTER: Claims she graduated, looks like she's 14 years old. Her BF is a wigger who's pants are on the ground.


Basically, they came over ion day one to borrow a wrench. No Problemo, UNTIL mom started in about how she didn't know how to do yada yada yada.

THEN.....I seen 'em get THREE jump-starts in THREE days (buy a fucking battery, already!)
And they got the stones to ask HTOWN for a jump!

I told em, I don't give jumps, BUT, I got a battery-charger. SO......I let them borrow the BC.

TODAY, MRSH asks me, "Did I get the BC back?"

Know what? I didn't. Know why? Simple.

For the cost of a (20-year-old) battery-charger, I don't have to deal with Vegas' cousins ever again. Ya feel me?



LOL....those aren't my cousins, those are the offspring your Mom made with me when we were both on acid. Go give your sisters and brother a big kiss on the mouth. Try not to get your tongue piercings locked together, will ya?

Alright, asshole. I was gonna leave you alone.

NOW trhat yer mom jumped her shitty Yugo, can I have my charger back?

BTW
Back to top Go down
htownsteve
Over 1,000,000 Women Served
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : duuhhh.....
Humor : sshhhhh.....you'll wake your mother!

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:12 am

BTY
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : Does anyone still have questions about that?
Humor : Not entirely mature

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:18 am

htownsteve wrote:
lasvegasguy wrote:
htownsteve wrote:
Now that I'm not brain-dead, lemme start over:

MOM.....basically looks like Lakerat's avatar, with 10X as much make-up. Imagine a 40-year-old stripper in a downpour, after her undergarments are released. 200 LBS of woman crammed into a 130-LB woman's clothes, with racoon eyes and the San andreas Fault coming from the corners of her eyes.
Don't let me forget her Platinum blonde hair, complete with the skunk-stripe on the back.

SON: overall-wearing, no bottom teeth-having, driveway dweller. Looks like someone from "Deliverance" (IM SERIOUS....looks like the dude who fucked Ned Beatty). Stands in the driveway ALL DAY, holding a cup of what I assume to be dip-drool (judging from his teeth).

DAUGHTER: Claims she graduated, looks like she's 14 years old. Her BF is a wigger who's pants are on the ground.


Basically, they came over ion day one to borrow a wrench. No Problemo, UNTIL mom started in about how she didn't know how to do yada yada yada.

THEN.....I seen 'em get THREE jump-starts in THREE days (buy a fucking battery, already!)
And they got the stones to ask HTOWN for a jump!

I told em, I don't give jumps, BUT, I got a battery-charger. SO......I let them borrow the BC.

TODAY, MRSH asks me, "Did I get the BC back?"

Know what? I didn't. Know why? Simple.

For the cost of a (20-year-old) battery-charger, I don't have to deal with Vegas' cousins ever again. Ya feel me?



LOL....those aren't my cousins, those are the offspring your Mom made with me when we were both on acid. Go give your sisters and brother a big kiss on the mouth. Try not to get your tongue piercings locked together, will ya?

Alright, asshole. I was gonna leave you alone.

NOW trhat yer mom jumped her shitty Yugo, can I have my charger back?

BTW

She's got it hooked up to my balls for some electro-stimulation. I can cum at least a quart that way. Don't worry, she's saving it for you in a plastic bag so you can add it to your bong water. I remember how much you always liked that.

So, did the AAA powered expanding butt plug I sent you for Christmas work out for ya?
Back to top Go down
htownsteve
Over 1,000,000 Women Served
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : duuhhh.....
Humor : sshhhhh.....you'll wake your mother!

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:48 am

lasvegasguy wrote:
htownsteve wrote:
lasvegasguy wrote:
htownsteve wrote:
Now that I'm not brain-dead, lemme start over:

MOM.....basically looks like Lakerat's avatar, with 10X as much make-up. Imagine a 40-year-old stripper in a downpour, after her undergarments are released. 200 LBS of woman crammed into a 130-LB woman's clothes, with racoon eyes and the San andreas Fault coming from the corners of her eyes.
Don't let me forget her Platinum blonde hair, complete with the skunk-stripe on the back.

SON: overall-wearing, no bottom teeth-having, driveway dweller. Looks like someone from "Deliverance" (IM SERIOUS....looks like the dude who fucked Ned Beatty). Stands in the driveway ALL DAY, holding a cup of what I assume to be dip-drool (judging from his teeth).

DAUGHTER: Claims she graduated, looks like she's 14 years old. Her BF is a wigger who's pants are on the ground.


Basically, they came over ion day one to borrow a wrench. No Problemo, UNTIL mom started in about how she didn't know how to do yada yada yada.

THEN.....I seen 'em get THREE jump-starts in THREE days (buy a fucking battery, already!)
And they got the stones to ask HTOWN for a jump!

I told em, I don't give jumps, BUT, I got a battery-charger. SO......I let them borrow the BC.

TODAY, MRSH asks me, "Did I get the BC back?"

Know what? I didn't. Know why? Simple.

For the cost of a (20-year-old) battery-charger, I don't have to deal with Vegas' cousins ever again. Ya feel me?



LOL....those aren't my cousins, those are the offspring your Mom made with me when we were both on acid. Go give your sisters and brother a big kiss on the mouth. Try not to get your tongue piercings locked together, will ya?

Alright, asshole. I was gonna leave you alone.

NOW trhat yer mom jumped her shitty Yugo, can I have my charger back?

BTW

She's got it hooked up to my balls for some electro-stimulation. I can cum at least a quart that way. Don't worry, she's saving it for you in a plastic bag so you can add it to your bong water. I remember how much you always liked that.

So, did the AAA powered expanding butt plug I sent you for Christmas work out for ya?


THAT's THE vegas we all kinow and love!!!!

Welcopme back, you sperm slerping, Justin Beber-loving, monkey-spank!

Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-08-14
Location : New Joysey
Humor : I have a sense of one.

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:31 pm

htownsteve wrote:


DAUGHTER: Claims she graduated,....


How'd that come about?

Steve: "Hi, I'm your new neighbor Steve. Whats up with all the jumps?"

Daughter: "I GRADUATED!"

Steve: "Good for you kiddo. What's your retardo lookin brother doin with that cup?"

Daughter: "I GRADUATED!"

Steve: " Okay.... Is that a racing stripe there on your moms head?"

Daughter: "I GRADUATED!"

Steve: " That's quite a claim..."


_________________
Hi, Im actor Troy McClure,...you might remember me from such self-help videos as
"SMOKE YOURSELF THIN" and "GET CONFIDENT, STUPID!"....
Back to top Go down
LakeRat

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2010-07-24
Humor : Inconspicuous

http://bamsplace.com
PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:30 pm

spittake

Unfortunately, LakeRat was drinking coffee.

_________________
So little to say... and so much time.
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : Does anyone still have questions about that?
Humor : Not entirely mature

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Zvon wrote:
htownsteve wrote:


DAUGHTER: Claims she graduated,....


How'd that come about?

Steve: "Hi, I'm your new neighbor Steve. Whats up with all the jumps?"

Daughter: "I GRADUATED!"

Steve: "Good for you kiddo. What's your retardo lookin brother doin with that cup?"

Daughter: "I GRADUATED!"

Steve: " Okay.... Is that a racing stripe there on your moms head?"

Daughter: "I GRADUATED!"

Steve: " That's quite a claim..."


Ah-yep!

That there's pretty much how it is in them there Red States.

(ha-ha..got a political dig in)
Back to top Go down
htownsteve
Over 1,000,000 Women Served
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : duuhhh.....
Humor : sshhhhh.....you'll wake your mother!

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:38 am

NEW UPDATE!!
NEW NEWS!!
(redundundundant-sorry)

Had to call the police on 'em last night. Had to.

picture this:

I'm sitting in my living-room, watching a DVD in 5.1 surround-sound, at 11:30 (central) night. Basically, just a standard night at casa de HTown.

Then, I keep hearing this noise from OUTSIDE that's loud enough that I can hear over the DVD. Seeing how Mrs HTown SLEEPS in the room directly next
to The Trailer Park Boys, i already know she's hearing the shit.

So, I walk outside to investigate, and Bubba's out there (in overalls) operating a circular-saw with the garage door open.

perfectly accaptable behavior 12 out of 24 hours I guess, but 'Bubba" wasn't cutting 2X4's. he was cutting what sounded like either cinder blocks or 1979 ford LTD's, at 11:30 at night.


Was I justified? Betcha Ass.

BTW.....'Bubba" brought back the Battery charger tonight. I guess Casa De HTown is still open for business. Fucking cracker mother-fucker.

(in overalls...did I mention that? This fuck either owns NOTHING but overalls, or he wears the same shit everyday.)

Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-08-14
Location : New Joysey
Humor : I have a sense of one.

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:31 am

U sure he wasn't cutting up the rest of the family?

_________________
Hi, Im actor Troy McClure,...you might remember me from such self-help videos as
"SMOKE YOURSELF THIN" and "GET CONFIDENT, STUPID!"....
Back to top Go down
htownsteve
Over 1,000,000 Women Served
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : duuhhh.....
Humor : sshhhhh.....you'll wake your mother!

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:49 am

Yo LVG.....

You familiar with 'Tweakers" and shit......

This motherfucker giot "meth-mouth", AND, he sits outside on the porch ALL DAY staring at (???).

Is this the actions of a 'Tweaker"?

(Seriously)

Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : Does anyone still have questions about that?
Humor : Not entirely mature

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:30 am

htownsteve wrote:
Yo LVG.....

You familiar with 'Tweakers" and shit......

This motherfucker giot "meth-mouth", AND, he sits outside on the porch ALL DAY staring at (???).

Is this the actions of a 'Tweaker"?

(Seriously)


Most definitely.
Back to top Go down
htownsteve
Over 1,000,000 Women Served
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : duuhhh.....
Humor : sshhhhh.....you'll wake your mother!

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:45 am

lasvegasguy wrote:
htownsteve wrote:
Yo LVG.....

You familiar with 'Tweakers" and shit......

This motherfucker giot "meth-mouth", AND, he sits outside on the porch ALL DAY staring at (???).

Is this the actions of a 'Tweaker"?

(Seriously)


Most definitely.

Does this mean I gotta start inventoring (sp?) all my shit? He's already seen all the shit in my garage......
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : Does anyone still have questions about that?
Humor : Not entirely mature

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:06 pm

htownsteve wrote:
lasvegasguy wrote:
htownsteve wrote:
Yo LVG.....

You familiar with 'Tweakers" and shit......

This motherfucker giot "meth-mouth", AND, he sits outside on the porch ALL DAY staring at (???).

Is this the actions of a 'Tweaker"?

(Seriously)


Most definitely.

Does this mean I gotta start inventoring (sp?) all my shit? He's already seen all the shit in my garage......

Make sure the power tools are locked away. Those are some of the easiest things to pawn and never recover.
Back to top Go down
htownsteve
Over 1,000,000 Women Served
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : duuhhh.....
Humor : sshhhhh.....you'll wake your mother!

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:37 am

NOW.....

They have a fucking refridgerater (SP) in the fucking DRIVEWAY.

Been There TWO WEEKS.

Nothing says "White Trash" like a fridge in the driveway, and a Tweaker sitting out front. Goddamn it, I'm glad my house is on the market. I'd rather live near Mexicans.

Back to top Go down
baseballmom

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Good luck selling your house. lol


Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-08-14
Location : New Joysey
Humor : I have a sense of one.

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:26 am

htownsteve wrote:
NOW.....

They have a fucking refridgerater (SP) in the fucking DRIVEWAY.

Been There TWO WEEKS.

Nothing says "White Trash" like a fridge in the driveway, and a Tweaker sitting out front. Goddamn it, I'm glad my house is on the market. I'd rather live near Mexicans.


A fridge in the driveway is a luxury I can't afford.
What does that make me?

_________________
Hi, Im actor Troy McClure,...you might remember me from such self-help videos as
"SMOKE YOURSELF THIN" and "GET CONFIDENT, STUPID!"....
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : Does anyone still have questions about that?
Humor : Not entirely mature

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Zvon wrote:
htownsteve wrote:
NOW.....

They have a fucking refridgerater (SP) in the fucking DRIVEWAY.

Been There TWO WEEKS.

Nothing says "White Trash" like a fridge in the driveway, and a Tweaker sitting out front. Goddamn it, I'm glad my house is on the market. I'd rather live near Mexicans.


A fridge in the driveway is a luxury I can't afford.
What does that make me?

It makes you a po ass white boy, nigga.

We all got fridge's in the driveway where I lives. Shit stops the bullets from hittin' the garage.
In fact, there's fridges all over the front of our houses here in Las Vegas, nigga.

We gots the highest unemployment rate, the most foreclosures and the most bankruptcys of any other state. Shits gettin' serious, but I haven't gone the meth route yet.

*suggestion to HTown*

Buy an assault rifle. Prices are down right now.
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-08-14
Location : New Joysey
Humor : I have a sense of one.

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:46 pm

I got a freezer out in the garage I'll move out to the driveway. Not as tall as my fridge but I can squat.

_________________
Hi, Im actor Troy McClure,...you might remember me from such self-help videos as
"SMOKE YOURSELF THIN" and "GET CONFIDENT, STUPID!"....
Back to top Go down
htownsteve
Over 1,000,000 Women Served
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : duuhhh.....
Humor : sshhhhh.....you'll wake your mother!

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:21 am

lasvegasguy wrote:
Zvon wrote:
htownsteve wrote:
NOW.....

They have a fucking refridgerater (SP) in the fucking DRIVEWAY.

Been There TWO WEEKS.

Nothing says "White Trash" like a fridge in the driveway, and a Tweaker sitting out front. Goddamn it, I'm glad my house is on the market. I'd rather live near Mexicans.


A fridge in the driveway is a luxury I can't afford.
What does that make me?

It makes you a po ass white boy, nigga.

We all got fridge's in the driveway where I lives. Shit stops the bullets from hittin' the garage.
In fact, there's fridges all over the front of our houses here in Las Vegas, nigga.

We gots the highest unemployment rate, the most foreclosures and the most bankruptcys of any other state. Shits gettin' serious, but I haven't gone the meth route yet.

*suggestion to HTown*

Buy an assault rifle. Prices are down right now.

At first, I was LMAO. After further reading, I'm NOT.
NOT fucking funny. Do I really live in the Ghetto all of a sudden? All the rest of my (established) neighbors are 70-80 years old and take care of their yards and shit.

I can walk outside RIGHT FUCKING NOW (1:20 AM CST)...I just did.... and take a pic of this fuck. He's NOT EVEN SMOKING! He's just sitting there!
WTFF???
(What the Fucking Fuck?)
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2010-08-14
Location : New Joysey
Humor : I have a sense of one.

PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!! Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Creepy shit.

Yo, for Halloween dress up like them and go over and ask for some candy.

_________________
Hi, Im actor Troy McClure,...you might remember me from such self-help videos as
"SMOKE YOURSELF THIN" and "GET CONFIDENT, STUPID!"....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
 

HTown's new nieghbor!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PatDaddy's Pub :: SOMETIMES I EVEN FREAK MYSELF OUT :: THE BAR-