PatDaddy's Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterPathwords on facebook 02StepOutLog in

Share | 

Pathwords on facebook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ready

ready

Pathwords on facebook Vide
PostSubject: Pathwords on facebook Pathwords on facebook EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:28 am

the only online game I play is this one on face book [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'm completely addicted to it.
In case that link isn't right, the premise of the game is this - a random grid of letters is presented. You then have to link letters
to create words under a certain amount of time. The words have to be at least 3 letters long, and each word is awarded points
according to its length. ie., 3 letter words = 10 points, 4 letters = 20, 5 letters = 30 etc.

I'm half ashamed to admit that I have wasted long hours at a time on this game, but the other half of me is proud of my personal
best of 1349 points! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

Humor : I have a sense of one.

PostSubject: Re: Pathwords on facebook Pathwords on facebook EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:02 pm

ready wrote:
the only online game I play is this one on face book [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'm completely addicted to it.
In case that link isn't right, the premise of the game is this - a random grid of letters is presented. You then have to link letters
to create words under a certain amount of time. The words have to be at least 3 letters long, and each word is awarded points
according to its length. ie., 3 letter words = 10 points, 4 letters = 20, 5 letters = 30 etc.

I'm half ashamed to admit that I have wasted long hours at a time on this game, but the other half of me is proud of my personal

The link seems to work.
They look like oysterettes with letters on em.

I checked out one facebook game but it took so long to jump thru hoops to get to the game when I got there I pretty much was bushed and logged off and never played it.
Its called Kingdoms of Camelot. I thought it kinda looked like Age Of Empires, an old PC game I loved. I should go back sometime and try to play it.

I may try that letter game, looks kool.
Don't be ashamed of any game that you enjoy. I was playing World Of Warcraft for...damn, 5 years now? And there not a more addicting game that can suck up your time. I'd start a thread about it but I'd probably get addicted to posting in it about the game.

Back to top Go down
LakeRat

LakeRat

Humor : Inconspicuous

Pathwords on facebook Vide http://bamsplace.com
PostSubject: Re: Pathwords on facebook Pathwords on facebook EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:04 pm

I already have too many game addictions, but eventually I'll probably check out that link. And add another game to the list. geek
Back to top Go down
ready

ready

PostSubject: Re: Pathwords on facebook Pathwords on facebook EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:47 am

ready wrote:

first off, 1349 was a typo, there are no odd points, it WAS 1340, it is NOW 1400! dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathwords on facebook Pathwords on facebook Empty

Back to top Go down

Pathwords on facebook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PatDaddy's Pub :: SOMETIMES I EVEN FREAK MYSELF OUT :: THE POOL ROOM-