PatDaddy's Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterReturning to WoW 02StepOutLog in

Share | 

Returning to WoW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

Humor : I have a sense of one.

Returning to WoW Vide
PostSubject: Returning to WoW Returning to WoW EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:40 pm

I, Zvon, the great warrior of Arthas realm, will make this most important and significant announcement here, at Pats Bar, where the masses can read and weep and shake and run for the nearest griffin (or gryphon, or griffon-[squiggly line alert!]I had to look it up and there's 3 ways you can spell that one. Ain't that special...).

I, Zvon, level 80 elite warrior with over 100,000 honorable kills to his credit, am returning to World Of Warcraft after a very, very long hiatus.
So be warned, all Horde and instance bosses, creatures and critters (I usually don't bother the cute lil critters), that I am returning and once again the Alliance will rule all that is WoWish.

Returning to WoW Zreturns
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

Humor : I have a sense of one.

Returning to WoW Vide
PostSubject: Re: Returning to WoW Returning to WoW EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:37 pm

I was able to jump in and kick ass!
Helps that my nephew is a healer, he keeps me standing while I just mow down the Horde, row after row.

Steve
, you should try the free 10 day trial and chk out WOW.

Or anyone here reading this if you want to experience the best game you can play online.
Im a guild master and I can set you up with gear and gold and walk your through quests and early levels.
Its still the best game out there for the buck.
(and you know how cheap I am so you know that's true)

And we could jam:
Returning to WoW GuitarAV4
Returning to WoW BandScene005
Returning to WoW BandScene004
Back to top Go down

Returning to WoW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PatDaddy's Pub :: SOMETIMES I EVEN FREAK MYSELF OUT :: THE POOL ROOM-