PatDaddy's Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterR.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 02StepOutLog in

Share | 

R.I.P. Greg

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

Humor : I have a sense of one.

R.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Greg R.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:17 am

ready wrote:
I noticed giggle

we need to come up with a quip that captures the essence of steve...not a 'steveism' but something similar. nosepick

I wanna say "shitstain" but his name should be in it, right?

"stevestain"?

Lemme try it...
"Hey, don't be typing up a stevestain."

Hmmm, I dunno if that works.

Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Greg R.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:18 am

How about an "H-Turd" ?
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

lasvegasguy

Humor : Not entirely mature

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Greg R.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:18 pm

lol lol lol

I once suggested we wait until Steve is posting drunk and then suggest he try putting himself on ignore just to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
htownsteve
Over 1,000,000 Women Served
htownsteve

Humor : sshhhhh.....you'll wake your mother!

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Greg R.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:36 am

Wow.

I get made fun of because..........

1. I'm smarter than the rest of you?
2. I'm dumber than the rest of you?
3. I respond to posts better than the rest of you?

NO.
I get made of because I DO NOT spend all my time in inter-web chat rooms, reading about rules and regulations. I have ABSOLUTELY no idea how to post a picture, upload/download anything, grow yer stupid fucking crops, visit yer farms, ck yer status, etc.

My inter-web experience consists of this: I find what i want, and I get it. THEN, I slap it on a disc.
I don't fucking watch a crappy you-tube version on a 15-inch moniter.

I watch a SPECTACULAR 5.1 version on a 115 inch screen. clap

So, those of you who MOCK the HTown, remember one thing: I have more hours of DVD programming than you have hours on this Earth. That's right, bitches. Deathbed.
I'll be watching new shit on my Deathbed while ya'll be spending time with yer shitty relatives.

HA!
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Greg R.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:07 pm

lasvegasguy wrote:
lol lol lol

I once suggested we wait until Steve is posting drunk and then suggest he try putting himself on ignore just to see what would happen.
lmao.
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Greg R.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:53 pm

htownsteve wrote:
Wow.

I get made fun of because..........

NO.
I get made of because I DO NOT spend all my time in inter-web chat rooms, reading about rules and regulations. I have ABSOLUTELY no idea how to post a picture, upload/download anything, grow yer stupid fucking crops, visit yer farms, ck yer status, etc.

My inter-web experience consists of this: I find what i want, and I get it. THEN, I slap it on a disc.
I don't fucking watch a crappy you-tube version on a 15-inch moniter.

So, those of you who MOCK the HTown, remember one thing: I have more hours of DVD programming than you have hours on this Earth. That's right, bitches. Deathbed.
I'll be watching new shit on my Deathbed while ya'll be spending time with yer shitty relatives.

HA!

So you don't know how to use the options on a message board because you pirate and burn DVDs.
Mmmmmkay.

Come on, you know how to post a picture by now. It used to be a little complicated but now there's an icon that's a freakin picture.

I gotta break this one down,lol.
Quote :
1. If we all gave each other labotomies, maybe.
2. Again, if we all gave each other labotomies, maybe.
3. This is certainly debatable. You DO respond to posts in a way that no one else does, I can say that.

Quote :
Maybe after that lobotomy I'll understand how this applies.
(rules and regulations??? there's no rule or regulation that says you have to do this but you can click quote up there in the box and then type what you have to say UNDER the quote. And if you don't that's okay too. But odds are I'm gonna make fun of it.)

Quote :

Really? So all the time you ever spent yakkin to us has not been an experience? It has been for me bud.

Quote :
So, those of you who MOCK the HTown, remember one thing: I have more hours of DVD programming than you have hours on this Earth.
Oh, you'll know when you're mocked Steve. Even this post don't mock you. Meh,...maybe a little.

Quote :
That's right, bitches. Deathbed.
Wha?!

Quote :

lol, this is my favorite.
Cause to you dying while watching some new DvD is so much more preferable than living on and having to pop in on a relative.
I guess. I'm not even sure.

lol. Glad to see one thing hasn't changed in this wacky world.
H-Town met grin
Back to top Go down
baseballmom

baseballmom

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Greg R.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:05 pm

htownsteve wrote:

Yeah. You have a 115 inch screen just like you have a 12 inch member.
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Greg R.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:07 pm

baseballmom wrote:
htownsteve wrote:

Yeah. You have a 115 inch screen just like you have a 12 inch member.

lmao lolup
That's a HOMERUN BBmom!
Back to top Go down
Outlaw

Humor : Isn't that a bone near the elbow?

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Greg R.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:05 pm

I was in jail when this happened. Bad shit. Both me being in jail and the comedy world losing one of its best and brightest.
Back to top Go down
ready

ready

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Greg R.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:58 am

Outlaw wrote:
I was in jail when this happened. Bad shit. Both me being in jail and the comedy world losing one of its best and brightest.

Outlaw in jail? Seems appropriate for an outlaw, but ... Question
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Greg R.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Outlaw wrote:

You should fill us in if you feel so inclined.
Start a thread.
Ive done some time a few times, though not more than a weekend, but it was an adventure and it would make a good story.

Hey next time get word to me bro.
Steve and I will break ya out (we were born to do shit like that).
Back to top Go down
Outlaw

Humor : Isn't that a bone near the elbow?

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Greg R.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:15 pm

ready wrote:
Outlaw wrote:

Outlaw in jail? Seems appropriate for an outlaw, but ... Question

I got busted riding an atv on a rural road, which was charged as driving suspended/revoked. So I had to serve 60 days in the county lockup. It really wasnt that bad, but its also not an experience I care to repeat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Greg R.I.P. Greg  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Greg

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PatDaddy's Pub :: SOMETIMES I EVEN FREAK MYSELF OUT :: THE BAR-