PatDaddy's Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterRosemadder...aka...ratgrrl 02StepOutLog in

Share | 

Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ready

ready

Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Vide
PostSubject: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:02 am

anyone REALLY know what became of her? Mostly, for the longest time, we clashed horribly, but eventually, we got to know each
other a little better and started communicating a bit. I remember a supposed neighbor of hers came on board to delete all her
posts, said her dieing wish was to have her posts expunged from the board. WHAT???? Well...whatever the case may be, I certainly
HOPE she wasn't dieing, and I HOPE someone has an update on that grrl.
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

Humor : I have a sense of one.

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:13 am

ready wrote:
anyone REALLY know what became of her? Mostly, for the longest time, we clashed horribly, but eventually, we got to know each
other a little better and started communicating a bit. I remember a supposed neighbor of hers came on board to delete all her
posts, said her dieing wish was to have her posts expunged from the board. WHAT???? Well...whatever the case may be, I certainly

Is that the Rose who posted the pictures of her vacation? And took all kinds of shit for it and asked me to get rid of the thread?
I think she went by Crazy Rose at one time.

If that's her I have tried to contact her with no success. I don't think the Email came back non delivered, but I really don't remember.
Quite a few Emails from the old days were no longer any good.
I did like her a lot and I surely hope she was just having one of her down times when she did that.

Back to top Go down
ready

ready

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:18 am

Zvon wrote:
ready wrote:

Is that the Rose who posted the pictures of her vacation? And took all kinds of shit for it and asked me to get rid of the thread?
I think she went by Crazy Rose at one time.

If that's her I have tried to contact her with no success. I don't think the Email came back non delivered, but I really don't remember.
Quite a few Emails from the old days were no longer any good.
I did like her a lot and I surely hope she was just having one of her down times when she did that.

I believe so, she talked of her trip to England and a haunted castle? It was really a good read, but yea, I believe she may
have suffered from bi-polar or something similar. I think she actually resided in Steve's fair city.
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:29 am

ready wrote:

I believe so, she talked of her trip to England and a haunted castle? It was really a good read, but yea, I believe she may
have suffered from bi-polar or something similar. I think she actually resided in Steve's fair city.

Yea. She was good people. A little sensitive, I guess, but a nice person.
She was so relieved when I pulled that thread and to me it was really no big deal.
What people were saying was really bothering her and you couldn't last long back at the ol JG without a lil thick skin.
She was sweet. I felt for her.

I hope she just died in a figurative way.
Like jumped out the board window.

I remember the time 'talian and GlitterySpleen banged heads. he accused her of being fat and this really bugged her. Though he was only jokin he his a nerve there.
I still have that photo of her holding a piece of paper that says "is this fat 'talian?"

I tried to contact 'talian too.

I should have deleted the Emails of the invites that came back so I'd be sure of who its impossible for me to contact.

Last edited by Zvon on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ready

ready

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:40 am

You did a good job of pulling us back together Zvon, and I appreciate ALL the effort and work/play you and Lakerat have put into this. Thank-you both
very much. I do, however have to bit you an adieu. Sleep is rearing it's seductive head, and I'm easy! blush

Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:04 am

ready wrote:

You did a good job of pulling us back together Zvon, and I appreciate ALL the effort and work/play you and Lakerat have put into this. Thank-you both
very much. I do, however have to bit you an adieu. Sleep is rearing it's seductive head, and I'm easy! blush

lol.

I really didn't do much ready. I just wanted to do something with Pat in mind. I was thinking about him cuz he came up in conversations with a few of us I still was in contact with and I had this feeling that he would have wanted this. Us in his bar.

Ratso did most of the work and I'm sure I drove her crazy with my direction. But looking at the finished product, I'm very happy.

Hey Rats, how pissed off did I make you when I was being all dickish about the graphics?
Back to top Go down
LakeRat

LakeRat

Humor : Inconspicuous

Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Vide http://bamsplace.com
PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:55 am

Zvon wrote:
ready wrote:

lol.

I really didn't do much ready. I just wanted to do something with Pat in mind. I was thinking about him cuz he came up in conversations with a few of us I still was in contact with and I had this feeling that he would have wanted this. Us in his bar.

Ratso did most of the work and I'm sure I drove her crazy with my direction. But looking at the finished product, I'm very happy.

Hey Rats, how pissed off did I make you when I was being all dickish about the graphics?

Me? Pissed off? Nah.

Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Angrye
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

lasvegasguy

Humor : Not entirely mature

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:08 pm

Rose was one of the more memorable characters I met on the internet. That whole episode with her friends deleting her posts was just too bizarre to believe. I hope she's OK and flaming on somewhere. If not, hopefully she's sending PDaddy and Dime Bag into spasms of ecstacy in the hereafter.
Back to top Go down
htownsteve
Over 1,000,000 Women Served
htownsteve

Humor : sshhhhh.....you'll wake your mother!

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:41 am

Rose was fucking wierd. Isn't she the one who kept changing her name and shit, then attempted suicide?
Back to top Go down
ready

ready

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:23 am

htownsteve wrote:
Rose was fucking wierd. Isn't she the one who kept changing her name and shit, then attempted suicide?

yes on the name changing, and so the story went on the other. She was a very smart woman, but she had some real issues.
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:03 pm

ready wrote:
htownsteve wrote:

yes on the name changing, and so the story went on the other. She was a very smart woman, but she had some real issues.

She was very intelligent. Complex, to say the least.
I think,...or I'd like to think, that she wanted to divorce herself from us, and that the group did mean a lot to her and she had to do it in a way that would make it so she could not return. I almost want to try again to track her down to see what really did become of her. Now I'm most curious.
Back to top Go down
baseballmom

baseballmom

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:59 pm

She had pink nipples!
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:09 pm

baseballmom wrote:
She had pink nipples!

You don't say.
Back to top Go down
baseballmom

baseballmom

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 pm

You don't remember her telling us all about her pink nipples? I bet Ready does. lol
Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:20 pm

baseballmom wrote:
You don't remember her telling us all about her pink nipples? I bet Ready does. lol

I would like to think I'd remember that but I don't.
My mind is like a sieve.
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

lasvegasguy

Humor : Not entirely mature

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Zvon wrote:
baseballmom wrote:

I would like to think I'd remember that but I don't.
My mind is like a sieve.

Even when it comes to a woman discssing her nipples on a message board?! Surprised

Actually, I don't remember that either. I must be getting old. grandpa
Back to top Go down
htownsteve
Over 1,000,000 Women Served
htownsteve

Humor : sshhhhh.....you'll wake your mother!

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:38 am

Yo Vegas, your own Mother used to shout about her discolored nipples across the bar to anyone who listened. I once took the $5.00 bet, and took her up on it. Turns outr the discoloration was nothing more than a common case of Gonnerhea; and; after Doctor Htown gave his diagnosis, a bladder infection. The pus was nothing but a build-up of non-use.

BTW....One of ya'll still owes me for my diagnosis. Normally I wouldn't say shit, but my watch fucking disappeared.

Back to top Go down
ready

ready

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:52 am

baseballmom wrote:

lol Yea I remember, we had a few (many) go 'rounds her and I. I remember on the TCWCQ board, she came off as
such a sex kitten, then when I saw a picture of her, it pretty much blew me away. She may have had pink nipples, but a
person would had to have looked in the direction of her belly button to see them. giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosemadder...aka...ratgrrl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PatDaddy's Pub :: SOMETIMES I EVEN FREAK MYSELF OUT :: THE BAR-