PatDaddy's Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterHappy Birthday Patrick! 02StepOutLog in

Share | 

Happy Birthday Patrick!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

Humor : I have a sense of one.

Happy Birthday Patrick! Vide
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Patrick! Happy Birthday Patrick! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Have a happy one wherever you are, you gigantic specimen of humanity!
Tonight I shall raise a glass to you. Or two. Or three.
I want you to know that here, with us, you live on.
Back to top Go down
thegoodkelly

thegoodkelly

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Patrick! Happy Birthday Patrick! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:43 am

Thanks for the many hilarious late nights on Zvon's board and for supporting me even when it was uncomfortable for you. You were a funny, funny guy and the world is a little less without you in it.

Fair winds and following seas, my friend.

And happy birthday! rockout
Back to top Go down
LakeRat

LakeRat

Humor : Inconspicuous

Happy Birthday Patrick! Vide http://bamsplace.com
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Patrick! Happy Birthday Patrick! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:00 am

Cheers, Pat!

Happy Birthday Patrick! Toast
Back to top Go down
lasvegasguy

lasvegasguy

Humor : Not entirely mature

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Patrick! Happy Birthday Patrick! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:15 pm

I'm late to the party because I was high up on a mountain out of internet range and I still feel funny about wishing someone a happy birthday who is no longer with the living, but that being said; if there is an afterlife, I hope you are sharing bowls with Dimebag Darrel and he is teaching you every lick he knows. I think that would be your idea of paradise, gentle friend.
Back to top Go down
htownsteve
Over 1,000,000 Women Served
htownsteve

Humor : sshhhhh.....you'll wake your mother!

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Patrick! Happy Birthday Patrick! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:18 am

It's taken a while for me to respond here, because It's taken a while for me to come up with something to say.

Pat Hesse was my friend. Period.
Patrick Hesse was my friend.
my GOOD friend.
I remember when Pat's brother called me with the news. I cried like a little girl (Hate on HTown all you want).

some of ya'll remember, Pat Hesse wasn't to 'fond" of God. He wass NOT a church-going man. myself, the Htown, am not either, HOWEVER; I AM of character. When PH told me (privately, a LONG time ago) he despised christmas, I asked him why. He disclosed to me that his Father was a piece of shit who never provided anything on the Holidays. I then decided that Maybe some of us should do something to give Pat "A little Holiday Cheer".
I'm not gonna name names, but I believe MOST of the ladies HERE, in this room, helped out. (along with a few men).

Pat did indeed have a VERY MERRY Christmas that year, and that memory will last me forever, longer than any Wedding shit (I hate to say-but It's true).
Making a difference in someone's life is the reason there are reality TV shows.

In the meantime, Pat turned me on to Many Many Many bands. Probably about 30-40 bands I have never heard of.

In was stuck in the 90's, with the "Soundgarden/Alice In Chians/STP" break-up; thinking that everything sucked. Pat sent me an ENTIRE SPOOL of magnificent Metal (by spool I mean 100 CD's)

After PD died, I spent my time "recovering" by really really LISTENING to these bands. Some REALLY good shit.

AND, A lot of BAD shit (I ain't no bullshitter-have we met?)

Ther Is no use in me listing the BAD bands, like "Six Feet Under" (ugh)

HOWEVER.....if you guys wanna know what/who PD turned me on to that Motherfucking rocks? I'll post it here

Fuck, the little hand is on 3. Steve needs to go.

In summation,

I LOVE YOU PAT. FOREVER. OUR PHONE CONVERSATIONS will forever play on in my head. I still listen to yer guiter demo CD, and yer sloppy playing still reminds me o0f Jimmy Page. Punch Dime in the arm for me, and remember that Hendrix would suck in this decade.

My nigga

Back to top Go down
Zvon
Curator
Zvon

Humor : I have a sense of one.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Patrick! Happy Birthday Patrick! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:22 pm

great post H Town.salute
I got a lil teary eyed there.

An htown post made me misty.
The end times must be upon us. met grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Patrick! Happy Birthday Patrick! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Patrick!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1